Just a quick post on two award nominations I managed to land! Hehe.. Look at me, pompous bum! But then, never hurt to share one’s proud moments! 😀
So, I have ART to thank like a hundred times over for not just nominating me for the Leibster Award but also granting constant support at my site. I often find enlightening reads on ART that hoists a platform where science and spirituality merge into great wisdom. Please do check out the blog, I am certain you’ll be as hooked as I am!
I have kind Shoaib of Mera Blog to sincerely thank for my second award nomination, ‘One lovely blog’. This site is a delightful mix of fun and inspiration in the form of stories/ prose in both English and Urdu. I often find entertaining, poignant and thought provoking pieces that is sure to leave you overwhelmed. Please do check out for some great-untold stories!
Rules for Leibster Award:
1. Make sure to link back your nominator
2. Give a shot out to him or her
3. Make sure that your nominees do the same
4. Name 5 nominees
Rules for Lovely Blog Award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts/ things about myself
- I can count the number of friends I have.
- I find there’s a lot of comfort in closing your eyes and hugging a tree (although you might wanna check for arthropods before you spread your love).
- I have to this unbearable urge to laugh when stuck in closed, tight spaces with strangers like a lift, especially if I am accompanied by one of my besties.
- My mantra, ‘do not completely rely on another person or thing for your happiness’ (unless it’s a balloon… balloons are cool).
- I love the smell of the ocean, wet earth and pages of a new book.
- I do not like plain milk!
- The sound of dripping water annoys me. Must find source and stop it!
I apologize for I will not be nominating anyone this time as I find it hard to choose given that I admire so many of my fellow bloggers ❤ . By the end of it I might just pull out all my hair and I don’t want that… you don’t want that 0_O
Thank you all for your constant support and being my virtual family 🙂